Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: trustworthy and reliable web hosting?  (Read 6182 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
trustworthy and reliable web hosting?
« on: July 01, 2020, 01:19:02 AM »
I've found the hosts called Cloudarion.com and Hostnamaste.com
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: trustworthy and reliable web hosting?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 03:09:00 AM »
I have been with cloudarion.com for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
I would highly recommend these guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 02:31:57 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I like cloudarion.com web hosting deals. They offer these server locations: Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 03:21:56 AM »
I've been with Hostnamaste.com web hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had a problem with them. I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Daniel165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 12:21:26 AM »
I'll give a vote to bodHOST - Managed Hosting Services it is one of the secure web hostings with 24/7 Support, 99.95 % uptime, unlimited emails.

The Standerd Plan is here:

5GB SSD Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
Host 2 WordPress Sites
WordPress Toolkit
Unlimited Emails
FREE Domain Name*
24x7 Technical Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Price: $4.99/mo

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 04:47:02 AM »
I have had several websites on cloudarion.com Germany server hosting account for the last several years and are very satisfied.
Easy setup for most features including Wordpress and email. Speedy and friendly customer support for any issues. Great do it yourself problem solving.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ea11r

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 04:54:38 PM »
I host my websites and blogs with Hostneverdie.com. Everything is running very well. Never had any problem. There hosting service is highly reliable and their support team is very professional and helpful. I am extremely satisfied with them and would highly recommend their web hosting services to anyone.

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 06:28:31 AM »
NO one can tell you that which one is the best for you, because the right way to choose the best one hosting services is that you should compare all the features of the hosting packages with your daily requirements. and only you know the exact need of your business.

some of the basic factors are given here which help you to choose the right one for you.
- Server location
- server reliability
- response time
- Security services
- traffic range
- disk space
- advanced version
- price