Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Windows VPS hosting  (Read 7888 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Windows VPS hosting
« on: March 28, 2014, 05:07:35 AM »
I'm looking for Windows VPS hosting and 4goodhosting.com service is under my consideration, how do you find them?

techie

• View Profile
Re: Windows VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 06:26:07 AM »
I can name Aspnix.com as the best windows host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:58:47 AM »
Seems Aspnix.com is the best option to get low-cost quality hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me. Support is always ready to help

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 06:11:45 AM »
Take a look at hostingsource.com windows VPS deals.
When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.
I have no hesitation to recommend them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 04:34:29 AM »
According to my knowledge Aspnix.com provides windows solutions which are worth your attention. You will get high performance servers, affordable prices and skilled management staff.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 04:49:03 AM »
There are really good advantages of having VPS at Aspnix.com:
 - Hyper-v backups,
 - Double RAM on VPS deals as a special,
 - 24/7 customer support and 100% customer satisfaction.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 09:11:56 AM »
Use 4goodhosting.com with no hesitations.
This company knows how to make their customers' websites be online around the clock.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 04:15:25 AM »
I can name Aspnix.com as the best windows host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 04:19:34 AM »
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.

==>> Check out QHoster.com Windows VPS deals: http://www.qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 03:15:12 AM »
I'm looking for Windows VPS hosting and 4goodhosting.com service is under my consideration, how do you find them?

No idea about 4goodhosting services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 09:32:33 AM »
I believe that 4goodhosting.com is the only host you can rely on. You don't have to look any further because we found the right host for our sites. Well, this web host provides me a top class hosting service at reasonable price with ultra fast customer support. I am very satisfied with their service. Just sign up already.