Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: fast cheap vps  (Read 8021 times)

techie

• View Profile
fast cheap vps
« on: March 28, 2014, 06:05:06 AM »
I need a fast cheap ssd vps host.
What can you say about webhostingzone.com?
Are they good for VPS hosting?
Any other suggestions you have?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: fast cheap vps
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:08:37 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I'd recommend Hostforweb.com Virtual servers. The code 'spring' gives 30% off the price on 1st month order.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:35:18 AM »
 Have you already looked for customer testimonials on them? As I see webhostingzone.org is offering fast stable servers for reasonable prices. Support is polite and helpful.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 05:59:56 AM »
Must say that kvchosting.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 02:46:56 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. My best option is just199.com vps solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low pricing.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 04:46:14 AM »
Taking into account your needs, can recommend Dailyrazor.com - their vps hosting solutions look affordable.
Pricing is well-balanced taking into account FREE Tools, Features, Resources.
Uptime guarantee looks great - your sites well be in good hands.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:51:03 AM »
You should go with webhostingzone.org affordable deals without any doubts. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low. Get 30% discount with coupon 30OffVPS!

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 03:03:21 AM »
I need a fast cheap ssd vps host.
What can you say about webhostingzone.com?
Are they good for VPS hosting?
Any other suggestions you have?

I didn't have any experience with webhostingzone.com deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 03:29:27 AM »
I know pretty good and fast vps hosting deals offered by QHoster.com - a good web host.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 09:13:08 PM »
Take a look at 4goodhosting.com. I am very happy so far and my sites are loading much faster and never had any outages. My site is computer and laptop store and so far, my sales are getting better over and over again.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 06:08:09 AM »
 I'd like to say that hostsailor.com is perfect option to get virtual fast server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers. Thank you for replies!