Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What toy is better for my son: Aircraft Trainer or SCOUT 1210mm ARF?  (Read 1922 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Would like to ask you to help me in choose a toy for my son.
Came across Rckane.cz and found out many of them.
What is better:
Aircraft Trainer (aircraft that uses a gyroscope to balance the flight in all axes)
or
SCOUT 1210mm ARF (Excellent as the first fully acrobatic model for moderately advanced pilots).

Please help me to choose. Any suggestions?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: What toy is better for my son: Aircraft Trainer or SCOUT 1210mm ARF?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 04:16:38 AM »
According to your needs, believe this model will work fine for your son's needs: Extra durable 2.4Ghz aircraft for beginners with Autopilot.
rckane.cz offers so many models at a good price. Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: What toy is better for my son: Aircraft Trainer or SCOUT 1210mm ARF?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 03:32:25 AM »
You'd better choose this model offered by rckane.cz e-shop : PH034 TRAINER 10ccm 1900mm rozp.ARF - Without chassis (4ST16003)
 The kit contains a polyester foil coated wing, fuselage and tail surfaces (rudder hinges are already glued), engine bed, a complete set of small accessories, pre-bent wire chassis, wheels, acrobatic fuel tank, cone and detailed pictorial instructions.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)