Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Powerful server hosting packages?  (Read 5059 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Powerful server hosting packages?
« on: August 11, 2020, 05:29:20 AM »
Requirements:
32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD
I am considering tzulo.com server hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Powerful server hosting packages?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 01:30:45 AM »
I was a bit skeptical about the support and service when I first switched to Tzulo.com after a bad experience with my first host. But that soon changed.
Great webhost, they are well experienced despite the prices I'm used to. Overall, I am happy to recommend them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 06:21:22 AM »
Give them a try. Tzulo.com have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 07:57:57 AM »
I unhesitatingly rate hostnamaste.com five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service. They offer Budget Dedicated Server along with super cool features.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 11:51:05 AM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 06:27:22 AM »
Give Tzulo.com a try. The best thing is that the support team really knows about everything related with your hosting (sales, billing, tech) and give always the right answer, you don't have to explain more than once! They answer what you're asking.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 07:44:33 AM »
For the good servers you can rely undoubtedly rely on hostripples hosting.
They have an ample amount of server location and you can get the best of hosting deals. You can for sure seek for support and much more details on to the following website : https://hostripples.com/
Rachel Dsouza
Visit: https://hostripples.in/
Thank You