Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...  (Read 3122 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...
« on: August 24, 2020, 12:27:43 PM »
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so which way is better to follow?   

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 02:58:30 AM »
Both are the best, According to google search, as per review based, and as per my experience, I would highly suggest eUKhost for the best VPS Hosting provider in Europe.

Features Of VPS Hosting

24x7 Pro Support
Proactive Monitoring
Unmetered Bandwidth
Advanced Backups
Full Root Level Access

To benefit from the offer use coupon code “VPS25". Hurry up! Avail this offer before it expires.

This is a limited period offer and ends on 15 September 2020.

VPS SSD Starter

•    2 vCPU Cores
•    2GB RAM
•    30GB SSD Storage
•    Unmetered Bandwidth
•    cPanel or Plesk (Optional)
•    24/7 Pro Technical Support

Price: £15.59 / Mo inc VAT | Order Now

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 07:52:34 AM »
You will be pleased with QHoster.com VPS hosting in Europe. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 05:58:57 AM »
I found the customer support to be outstanding, QHoster.com is fast and they know what they are doing.
My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.

Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 02:49:06 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use legionbox.com hosting! I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, Host-ed has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)