Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Dedicated server at $50 per month?  (Read 2114 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Dedicated server at $50 per month?
« on: September 07, 2020, 03:07:05 AM »
Hello!
What do you think about such dedicated servers?
https://hostry.com/products/dedicated-servers/
Are they the ones I can trust?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server at $50 per month?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:48:09 AM »
I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting company I have dealt with.
With Hostry.com hosting I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 03:29:41 AM »
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
Good uptime, good support - most of the time!
Hostry.com is a nice option for hosting sites.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 06:35:50 AM »
You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and hostry.com comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics! If you are tired and frustrated of other hosts playing around with you, including me, I would highly recommend this host for you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________