Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What e-shop in Europe is nice for buying quadrocopeters?  (Read 2072 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
What e-shop in Europe is nice for buying quadrocopeters?
« on: September 24, 2020, 05:24:58 AM »
Hey guys,
would like to make a notion of the market in Europe for buying professional quadrocopters.
What should I consider before final order?
found rckane.cz and their pricing for different models look quite good.
What are your views? Any feedbacks please?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: What e-shop in Europe is nice for buying quadrocopeters?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 06:58:09 AM »
I have seen only positive feedbacks about rckane.cz e-store in Europe. They offer so many cool drone models.
I recommend you Yuneec Mantis QX Pack Lite - it is a compact, foldable drone that you can store in a small backpack with the help of folding arms.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 06:21:42 AM »
You can choose this model: Inspire 1 PRO (with single Remote Controller) (DJI0610)

Will recommend rckane.cz e-shop to my friends for ordering quadrocopters at good rates.

The advanced control system makes the Inspire 1 stable and easy to operate when flying under a roof or wide sky. Brand new Vision Positioning Systemallows precise hanging in the desired position at low altitude even without GPS. Like all flight control systems, DJI allows automatic return to the take-off site if the control signal is lost or the battery voltage drops.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 06:18:23 AM »
I definitely recommend you to choose QUADROCOPTER ALPHA 110 FPV offered by rckane.cz

The Graupner Alpha 110 is at the forefront of small-scale quadcopters. Fly with friends or use little Alpha as a training machine. The FPV version allows you to fly in 1 perspective, while the built-in camera transmits a perfectly sharp image. Despite its small size, the 110ka is a developed multicopter, thanks to the already proven multicopter software and the GR-18 gyroscopic receiver.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!