Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?  (Read 2797 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?
« on: October 16, 2020, 03:18:55 AM »
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from India.
Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What are your views on cloudarion.com website hosting in Europe? Can I rely on them?
Any other hosts?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 11:44:21 AM »
The best hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Websites have been very stable with few problems.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 05:13:49 AM »
I must say cloudarion.com is probably the best web host I have used so far.
Prices are amazing. I've even tried to pester them alot to see how they reacct and its always in a courteous and professional manner.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 05:35:44 AM »
I have been using cloudarion.com chat support many times over the past few weeks and I must say that the level of knowledge and quality of support is absolutely outstanding with every operator I have dealt with.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 06:53:24 AM »
I moved to cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting account after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!