Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The recommendation for the best domain hosting?  (Read 2400 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
The recommendation for the best domain hosting?
« on: October 16, 2020, 03:31:28 AM »
Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me a reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $5 per month to have ultra fast loading pages (CDN), that has cPanel and that is certainly UNLIMITED in space and traffic?!
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Any info on hostforweb.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews please?

Thank you for specific recommendations.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: The recommendation for the best domain hosting?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:06:52 AM »
I was searching for a reliable web hosting provider, which not only offers good products with the newest technology but also friendly and responsive service... ...and I found greenwebpage.com that gave me all that at a reasonable price! It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: The recommendation for the best domain hosting?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:20:21 AM »
Have a look at Hostnamaste.com hosting deals.
I've been with their OpenVZ VPS hosting from the beginning and have found them tirelessly helpful and their services top rate.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!