Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for best international hosting  (Read 2530 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for best international hosting
« on: October 16, 2020, 03:44:00 AM »
Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world. I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Any info on QHoster.com web hosting deals? can I trust them?
Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Looking for best international hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:04:35 AM »
AMD Ryzen 3900X - (USA) - $229 per month
Memory: 64 GB DDR4 RAM
Primary Hard Drive / SSD: 1 TB NVMe (PCIe 4x)
Second Hard Drive / SSD: 1 TB NVMe (PCIe 2x)
Internet Port Speed: 1 Gbps Port
Monthly Bandwidth: 100 TB Bandwidth
ORDER: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

Think this package will work fine. As a new small business start-up it's important to me to start fast, conserve cash and yet market as efficiently as I can. QHoster.com offered the most value for the services I was seeking.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 05:36:28 AM »
Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

Live Chat support is always there. They are logical in attempting to figure out a solution.
They help you to learn the system. QHoster.com is a cool web host, highly recommend them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 06:56:07 AM »
I must say QHoster.com is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good... Excellent service!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 06:13:40 AM »
Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. Impressed with the service!
I have several domains hosted at QHoster.com for over nine months and have only had 1 outage that lasted over 30 minutes.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)