Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Linux Virutal Servers?  (Read 8452 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Linux Virutal Servers?
« on: April 04, 2014, 06:09:28 AM »
I need to consult with you, guys. Require decent Linux Virtual Server.
One of my friends said Jumpline.com was a good option to get hosting at. Is it true?
What can you say about them, their uptime, customer support, speed?
Do they offer any discounts? Can you help me to find any possible info about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Linux Virutal Servers?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 02:35:34 AM »
If you are looking for reliable virtual server hosting use webhostingzone.org. You will be pleased with their affordable pricing, fast ssd powered solutions and featured plans.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:52:31 AM »
I'm pleased to say that Jumpline.com have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable. 
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 03:21:29 AM »
 I believe you need to have more options to make a proper choice. As I see Just199.com is offering fast stable servers for reasonable prices. Support is polite and helpful.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 04:16:57 AM »
I've never in my life had so much technical support. Jumpline.com is reliable option to deal with.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:37:06 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend you to get plans from Newpush.com. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 08:10:50 AM »
A2hosting.com and readymakers.com are decent and reliable and they have quality VPS deals with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
Servers are solid and well-supported.   

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 06:18:46 AM »
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Check out Dailyrazor.com Virtual Servers - pricing is normal.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 03:30:25 AM »
  As for me webhostingzone.org vps plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 02:51:02 AM »
Personally I trust QHoster.com and their Linux VPS hosting services.
You can pay via Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza. Think that I will stay a long-term customer! Good hosting provider.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 12:20:06 AM »
I need to consult with you, guys. Require decent Linux Virtual Server.
One of my friends said Jumpline.com was a good option to get hosting at. Is it true?
What can you say about them, their uptime, customer support, speed?
Do they offer any discounts? Can you help me to find any possible info about them?

I didn't have any experience with Jumpline services.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.
According to me,9CubeHosting.com is a reliable web hoster.Here they have three types of Linux based web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem with their services.