Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Recommend most preferred Web Hosting?  (Read 2504 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Recommend most preferred Web Hosting?
« on: October 27, 2020, 06:12:44 AM »
Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on swissns.ch website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Recommend most preferred Web Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 01:30:17 AM »
Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on swissns.ch website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

As an alternative, can draw your attention to bodHOST.com - the price for them is reasonable, features are unique.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support, and has a good user interface.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Recommend most preferred Web Hosting?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:19:22 AM »
If you ask me, I am happy running my sites at digitalserver.com.mx SSD servers.
Had minor problems here or there but overall great quality hosting and service all the same!!! Nice one!!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!