Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cloud provider, is it reliable?  (Read 2958 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Cloud provider, is it reliable?
« on: October 27, 2020, 06:17:17 AM »
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy. Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Do you know anything about Hostforweb.com cPanel web hosting? Any comments please?
Alternatives?

Thanks.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Cloud provider, is it reliable?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 01:27:38 AM »
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy. Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Do you know anything about Hostforweb.com cPanel web hosting? Any comments please?
Alternatives?

Thanks.

If you are looking for a reliable cPanel web hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-days money-back guaranteed and many more ...

bodHOST is offering cPanel web hosting at just $0.99/mo.

For more details visit - https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Cloud provider, is it reliable?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:18:05 AM »
Try hostingsource.com hosting. I've needed quite a bit of help and support just recently with various bits and pieces on my control panel..
I've emailed support and not only received an answer within 24 hours but also resolutions to the problems and excellent customer service..
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!