Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: powerful server solutions  (Read 9092 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
powerful server solutions
« on: June 29, 2016, 05:07:16 AM »
 I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions. So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found SiveHost.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands and have attractive 20% discount with coupon KAREEM. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

techie

• View Profile
Re: powerful server solutions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:31:16 AM »
 I know SiveHost.com is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

annarichart

• View Profile
    • Rewardpoint Extension
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 01:52:46 AM »
I also recommend you to use SiveHost.com. It is amazing and good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive. Let's contact them directly for more details.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 07:23:52 AM »
A2hosting.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 06:29:37 AM »
I can recommend https://dcxv.com/en/dedicated.html
They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 02:02:37 AM »
Highly recommend rareservers.com web hosting service.

Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 07:51:48 AM »
I second a2hosting.com.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 05:09:23 AM »
Highly recommend superbithost.com service for any kind of web sites.
They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 04:21:13 AM »
I would like to say that kvchosting.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Bily Pro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 08:28:56 PM »
SiveHost.com is highly recommended. Its service is really worth your money.

ross03

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 12:50:32 AM »
I recently use services of Sivehost which is really bad. I have some problem with my website so I asked their staff for help but they react too long and said that this was not their responsiblity. This made me angry
backup magento
Magento 2 Module|Magento Module
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:12:47 PM by ross03 »

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 03:18:09 AM »
    If you need reliable server solutions you can rely on Okayservers.com. Their server solutions are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Prices are reasonable.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 03:25:42 AM »
    I'd use Exmasters.com for streaming servers because their are time-tested reputable host. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!