Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS with SSD and good conditions  (Read 5613 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
VPS with SSD and good conditions
« on: June 29, 2016, 07:09:52 AM »
 Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about vps host providing good conditions?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.
Any info on Kvchosting.com SSD vps hosting? Thank you guys anyway for help.

techie

• View Profile
Re: VPS with SSD and good conditions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 07:24:41 AM »
I think you should do research on them with the help of review websites. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the best host which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 06:48:12 AM »
  I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 07:07:05 AM »
I see that Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 06:17:52 AM »
I paid via paypal and they activated my VPS account within 20 minutes. Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch. Their team of professionals was also helpful with setup. Can also add they reply to my messages within a few minutes and helping me get up and running. Kvchosting.com team started to offer nice discount:
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 11:02:02 AM »
Have they stable servers which cost little and their technicians are skillful and knowledgeable.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 07:36:25 AM »
Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 09:05:49 AM »
VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and veeble.org are trustworthy and decent in using their services.
Prices are low and support is online for 24 hours.