Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS hosting deals?  (Read 9060 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
SSD VPS hosting deals?
« on: April 07, 2014, 06:30:48 AM »
I need your help to ask about the advantages of running web sites at SSD VPS hosting plans.
Recently I came across hostforweb.com - What can you say about this web host?
Do they offer any discounts? Any experiences with ssd vps?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS hosting deals?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 05:01:48 AM »
   If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can use Kvchosting.com without any doubts. You will be pleased with their powerful servers, knowledgeable support and reasonable prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 04:47:49 AM »
Kvchosting.com is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:17:18 AM »
A2hosting.com provides the most reliable and stable SSD VPS deals with a 34% discount - HOPPY34.
They have active support and their plans are full-featured.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 04:22:04 AM »
I recommend you to go with Kvchosting.com vps solutions for sure. Their uptime and reliability are outstanding. Servers are solid and stable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 04:18:06 AM »
Just setup hosting with Hostforweb.com and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.

They will pass on the savings to you due to 30% discount code SPRING.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 04:48:17 AM »
I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check for offers from webhostingzone.org. Their plans are powered with ssd, featured and cheap. You can use coupon 30OffVPS and get 30% discounted.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 03:38:18 AM »
No doubt, Hostforweb.com is great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 04:59:30 AM »
I know that Kvchosting.com is providing great hosting offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 02:53:43 AM »
Why do you still hesitate, OP?
The thing is that Hostforweb.com offer reliable hosting services - their work is based on quality.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!