Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Searching for the best international hosting with discounts/specials  (Read 1964 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
What are your views on Kvchosting.net website hosting deals? Will it be worth trying them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Searching for the best international hosting with discounts/specials
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 06:20:45 AM »
What I want to say is that kvchosting.net is quite a good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________