Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?  (Read 2016 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?
« on: November 16, 2020, 05:10:09 AM »
Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.

My website is currently taking up 30GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in Singapore.
The budget is around $20 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?
What are your views on QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions? Any comments on this web hosting service?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 06:20:22 AM »
coupon: BLACKFRIDAY for 50% OFF! Applies to 3 to 36-month plans! All VPS and Shared hosting except cPanel Managed VPS!
I am with QHoster.com web hosting for about 15 months. I am very happy about the services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________