Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cheap web hosting, where can I order it?  (Read 1623 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
cheap web hosting, where can I order it?
« on: December 15, 2021, 05:00:17 AM »
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 25GB space, bandwidth can be 1000GB.
I came across Yourwebsite.com cheap web hosting and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: cheap web hosting, where can I order it?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 12:55:00 AM »
I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on Yourwebsite.com shared hosting plan for over 7 months, and have had nothing but positive experience. Speeds are great and everything just works. Their features can't be beaten (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 10:04:57 AM »
Cheap web hosting is available from qhoster.com and hosting.uk.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 01:05:50 AM »
Their Cpanel is feature-rich and easy to use.
Yourwebsite.com team will take care of you, as they have me.
Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host. Very good web host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)