Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best shared hosting plan ...  (Read 2678 times)

Pots

• View Profile
The best shared hosting plan ...
« on: December 29, 2020, 11:21:47 AM »
Comparing shared plans from libertyvps.net and host4half.com, which plan would you advice me to try and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: The best shared hosting plan ...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 01:42:12 AM »
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it every day, and Libertyvps.net network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard tools are great.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Ingrid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 02:58:26 AM »
Both mentioned companies - host4half.com and libertyvps.net - are the best to have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 12:15:51 PM »
The best shared plans for me are: qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

latika002

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 06:22:55 AM »
ByteNAP is offering amazing shared hosting plans at customizable prices according to your business needs. They have a mixture of the best services with quality features at the best pricing in the market. They are the cheapest web hosting provider in India.
ByteNAP.com- Web Hosting Company India   
VPS Hosting | Buy Dedicated Server

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 01:59:16 AM »
I am really glad that my site is hosted by Hostnamaste.com because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment. All the time when I used support I got prompt and according replies. Try their Cheap Shared Hosting solutions.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn