Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Cheap and reliable server provider ...

(1/5) > >>

Pots:
Servers from finaltek.com and owned-networks.net are really attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to follow?

vikingpeggy:
Dedicated server hosting is an ideal solution for those who want more security and reliability. It is the best choice for those who are looking for an alternative to shared and VPS hosting. In Dedicated Server Hosting, you get your server. You don't have to share server space, IP, bandwidth and other resources with any other users.

Anyone looking for dedicated server hosting at an affordable cost then here is some of the top dedicated server hosting providers list:
1.eUKHost
2.HostGator
3.SiteGround
4.BigRock
5.DreamHost

Prosken:
Cloudarion.com is the host you can rely on, dudes!
I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline.
I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.

davids007:
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage. If you are thinking about switching, bodHOST is the best host to go with - highly recommended.
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Check managed dedicated servers plans and get instant 15%OFF using code- NYDED15 (Offer valid till 31st Jan 2021)

Gans:
Use servers from reliable providers: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version