Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server provider ...  (Read 7763 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server provider ...
« on: December 30, 2020, 09:46:22 AM »
Servers from finaltek.com and owned-networks.net are really attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to follow?

vikingpeggy

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 10:05:19 AM »
Dedicated server hosting is an ideal solution for those who want more security and reliability. It is the best choice for those who are looking for an alternative to shared and VPS hosting. In Dedicated Server Hosting, you get your server. You don't have to share server space, IP, bandwidth and other resources with any other users.

Anyone looking for dedicated server hosting at an affordable cost then here is some of the top dedicated server hosting providers list:
1.eUKHost
2.HostGator
3.SiteGround
4.BigRock
5.DreamHost
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 12:58:44 AM »
Cloudarion.com is the host you can rely on, dudes!
I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline.
I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.

"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:55:46 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage. If you are thinking about switching, bodHOST is the best host to go with - highly recommended.
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Check managed dedicated servers plans and get instant 15%OFF using code- NYDED15 (Offer valid till 31st Jan 2021)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 08:23:07 AM »
Use servers from reliable providers: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 03:19:17 AM »
Finally, I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Tzulo.com web host with stable US servers.
The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 01:32:41 AM »
Believe exmasters.com will be fine option. It is one of the best places to order low-cost dedicated servers in the USA. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

latika002

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2021, 11:08:33 PM »
It seems to me ByteNAP company is able to satisfy all your needs. They have provided active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur with 24x7 support & 99.9% uptime. ByteNAP is an experienced and well-organized web hosting service provider in India.
ByteNAP.com- Web Hosting Company India   
VPS Hosting | Buy Dedicated Server

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 06:47:19 AM »
I'm not familiar with finaltek.com or owned-networks.net; but, if you're seeking to buy an unmanaged server, please visit the etechsupport website after purchasing one; they provide outstanding support for your server at a reasonable price.
Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 12:41:43 AM »
Since January 2021, I've been using Host.co.in. They provide excellent customer service. The pricing is fantastic. One month, the server went down for roughly 15 minutes. So far, these guys have left a lasting impression on me. Nothing matters more than good support; they go above and beyond the call.

matton

• View Profile
    • https://whostheboss.contently.com/
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 12:19:14 AM »
I would suggest Digital Ocean, keep costs in check even when you scale your apps with affordable, predictable pricing.

Gas vs Charcoal Grill - Training Tips
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 12:23:29 AM by matton »

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2022, 05:18:26 AM »
eukhost  is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2022, 02:19:38 AM »
If you are looking for a cheap and affordable server provider, webhostingworld is the best option you would get. We provide a variety of servers according to your needs. no matter if you have a small business or you are a freelancer, we provide you with exactly what you need. we host dedicated, shred, reseller and VPS server hosting. please visit our website, so you can know more about the attractive and affordable package deals we have.
Also, we guarantee 24x7 customer support and a 99.99% uptime.

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2022, 01:27:22 AM »
When we talk about cheap web hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com, we mean all the helpful features we need with our web hosting plan. You need a cheap web hosting service that loads your website fast on the server.10GB Hosting provide your websites load quickly, with robust infrastructure featuring 99.9% uptime, cPanel Control Panel, Free SSL Certificate, 24x7 Support and more.

felicia112

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 05:33:45 AM »
Have you ever considered what would happen if you threw a bowling ball down a one-way track in a universe? Thanks to the slope game, you can now find out. Despite the fact that the controls are as simple as they come, the heart-pounding action and breakneck speeds make you feel like you're on a roller coaster. To put it mildly, this is not a game for the faint of heart. This is the game for you if you want to put your reflexes to the test in one of the most difficult running games available.