Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: USA dedicated servers ?  (Read 2823 times)

john006

• View Profile
    • 10gbhosting
USA dedicated servers ?
« on: January 04, 2021, 03:23:51 AM »
What reliable USA web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose?
Here are my requirements:
32gb ram,
1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD,
100tb on 1gb port
Recently I came across 10gbhosting.com dedicated servers and them look nice. What can you say about this host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: USA dedicated servers ?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 04:48:26 AM »
Check out the dedicated servers from bodHOST. Highly reliable servers with 99.95% uptime, security optimised, 24x7 support, and many more....

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 06:49:06 AM »
Are you looking to host your website with the USA Dedicated Server? then You can search on the Google SERP. It is the best way to find your own and Best Dedicated Server Provider. USA has many leading web hosting provider companies that offer many cheap and best plans and packages for your website.

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 04:45:49 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.