Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Choosing a VPS for hosting a forum ...  (Read 2289 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS for hosting a forum ...
« on: January 11, 2021, 12:11:18 PM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are to my liking and I need to know whcih accounts is the best for hosting a blog? Any ideas?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 11:45:48 PM »
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
In minutes through Rockhoster.com support ticket system, you will always receive the best attention without waiting extended periods of time. The servers are very stable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 01:33:16 AM »
I like Rockhoster.com solutions. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 01:49:02 AM »
There is no denying the fact that 3v-host.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!