Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com  (Read 2289 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« on: January 15, 2021, 11:49:32 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to stick to only one, so which way is better to follow?   

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 01:21:33 AM »
Great value at the price. Well, my experience with QHoster.com has been nothing but superb.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

Use the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 01:03:40 AM »
Would like to say QHoster.com "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. Their servers are very stable.
So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 12:58:05 AM »
I have had an account with QHoster.com for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support. It is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 12:43:38 AM »
Out of all the hosting i have tried, Hostnamaste.com is the best. The hosting packages include so many useful features and great resources.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 01:54:46 AM »
I began with QHoster.com and never regretted a thing. Since then, I've upgraded my hosting package and began hosting video and other multimedia content. Excellent web hosting provider!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn