Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to buy ...  (Read 2475 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Shared account to buy ...
« on: January 26, 2021, 11:51:44 AM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - either libertyvps.net or misterhost.net?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 01:00:18 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Think you need to widen the range of your search in order to make a notion of the hosting market and choose the best one for your specifications.
Try to consider these hosts: hostmonster.com , obhost.net and hostnamaste.com - they know what they are doing.

Hope this info will help.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 12:45:03 AM »
Why not give kvchosting.net a try?
Great Web host with friendly support.
Very nice experience.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 04:34:30 AM »
Not heard both of you, As per my suggestion try bodhost, you will get 99.9% uptime guarantee with excellent support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 01:51:54 AM »
I'm impressed with Libertyvps.net support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn