Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best server for hosting a forum ...  (Read 2424 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Best server for hosting a forum ...
« on: February 01, 2021, 12:16:15 PM »
Comparing servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which one is the best for hosting a forum? 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Best server for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 02:41:36 AM »
Googling and reading several forums, including this one, I have chosen Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting.
Customer service is quick and perfect, however, for technical questions they asked me to contact technical service directly, through submitting a support ticket.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 05:16:19 AM »
For hosting a forum I'd suggest bodHOST. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.  Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

24/7 support, SSD Storage, free migration, & 30-day money-back

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 05:13:30 AM »
For hosting your forum you need a very secure server because nowadays visitors spam on the forum and that will big maintenance issue to the webmaster

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 01:56:50 AM »
I know from personal experience that hostingsource.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn