Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best shared hosting provider  (Read 2692 times)

Pots

• View Profile
The best shared hosting provider
« on: February 01, 2021, 12:49:56 PM »
What's the best shared hositng porvider? Is that rockhoster.com or host4half.com?

latika002

• View Profile
Re: The best shared hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:24:44 PM »
If you're looking for reliable and affordable web hosting services then I would recommend you ByteNAP. They are providing excellent Shared Hosting service to all of its customers with 24*7 tech support.
ByteNAP.com- Web Hosting Company India   
VPS Hosting | Buy Dedicated Server

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 12:48:02 AM »
The only reason I have contacted exmasters.com support is due to questions about setting things up.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 05:10:10 AM »
Not heard both above mention sites, but as per my suggestion those companies provide quick support service which is best in the industry

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 01:56:01 AM »
Needless to say I have had to contact rockhoster.com on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting.
The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. I would STRONGLY recommend their hosting to anyone that is setting up a website.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 12:18:32 PM »
The best shared hosting companies for me are: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.