Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: decent eu server  (Read 7437 times)

Morris

• View Profile
decent eu server
« on: March 17, 2014, 04:37:10 AM »
 I'm looking for a decent dedicated server in EU.
After some research citynetworkhosting.com and aspnix.com seems to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices. Is their customer support professional?
What about their quality? What host will be better to use?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: decent eu server
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:20:01 AM »
When it comes to hosting in Germany, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Aspnix.com
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:05:33 AM »
According to my research citynetworkhosting.com is really best host to get reliable hosting solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with useful features.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 05:20:51 AM »
+ one more vote for aspnix.com - their servers in Germany are fast and stable.
They start from $400/mo - you will get what you pay for. Processor - Intel Core i7 920, 2.66 GHz 8MB, 4 Cores 8 Threads.

Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 03:42:01 AM »
I know that with AJKservers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 03:57:39 AM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
You can go with crookservers.com - their dedicated servers are powerful and super cheap.
Uptime is great - 100% (your sites will be in good hands).

Good luck!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 06:50:56 AM »
I have had a good run dealing with Crookservers.com - it is really good one.
They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn