Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS with 1TB Bandwidth  (Read 7256 times)

techie

• View Profile
VPS with 1TB Bandwidth
« on: February 12, 2014, 03:27:40 AM »
 I need a vps, preferable with ssd and the most important is to have approx 1TB bandwidth in a plan. My budget is around $10.
Found nice solutions provided by sugarvps.com, any information on their customer care level and servers?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS with 1TB Bandwidth
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 06:24:12 AM »
If you ask me, I'd recommend you not to focus your attention only on one host, try explore more options as well.
Take a look at jumpline.com vps hosting deals. They started to offer 50% off special.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:16:22 AM »
    You can rely on Kvchosting.com plans. They have professional support which is answering fast, servers are powerful and prices are low.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 04:18:35 AM »
It turns out that hostingsource.com do an excellent job of hosting my website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 07:29:59 AM »
I support Kvchosting.com services. Their servers are fast and stable. Many webmasters are totally satisfied.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 05:32:05 AM »
I know that perfect hosting solutions are provided by QHoster.com host. They are experienced company with affordable prices and powerful servers.