Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need hosting. I'm going to pay but want to get the following  (Read 2081 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Need hosting. I'm going to pay but want to get the following
« on: February 19, 2021, 01:14:47 AM »
Hi,
I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on netshop-isp.com.cy solutions? Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me?

Thanks
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Need hosting. I'm going to pay but want to get the following
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 01:27:39 AM »
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top-notch.
Whenever I needed support netshop-isp.com.cy was always there 24/7. They offer nice server locations:
Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 02:51:07 AM »
I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response.
I am with NetShop ISP web hosting about 15 months. I am very happy about the services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 02:27:06 AM »
I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high-caliber customer service. If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually, the problem is fixed within minutes of that.

Thumbs up to Netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting service!!!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn