Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good reseller hosting based on ssd storage?  (Read 5695 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Any good reseller hosting based on ssd storage?
« on: July 07, 2016, 04:46:20 AM »
I'm looking for a hosting which can provide reseller hosting plans based on ssd storage for me.
Do you think that hostwinds.com reseller hosting plans will be good solution?

Any experience dealing with them? Thanks in advance.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Any good reseller hosting based on ssd storage?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 05:19:46 AM »
  To know more about hosting provider you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard that hostwinds.com is offering cheap stable plans and their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner, you won't regret.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 04:38:07 AM »
 Seems hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 05:50:46 AM »
   According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 05:19:01 AM »
 As I know Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 04:47:02 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I have proudly been hosting my site with Hostwinds, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 06:40:07 AM »
They have assisted me with even learning how to maintain my own server. Hostwinds will suit all your demands.
With numerous websites hosted, I have had no down time to speak of and if I have any questions or need extra support they are always super quick to respond. Highly recommend.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 07:33:48 AM »
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Hostwinds.com is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 07:57:31 AM »
Extremely happy with hostwinds.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. On the last two occasions I have required help support got back to me within 10mins.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)