Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hosting for wordpress blogs?  (Read 6842 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Hosting for wordpress blogs?
« on: April 16, 2014, 07:28:13 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for wordpress hosting service.
Have seen that Hostyd.org offered nice features within their shared hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for wordpress blogs?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:16:57 AM »
   If you are in search of quality company with stable plans check for ViUX.com services. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and helpful support.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »
I recommend iFastNet, they will helped me move my entire vBulletin and Joomla websites from Hostgator for free no fees for the transfer, they moved the files and created all the databases and everything worked perfect, my sites are now running alot faster and I feel more comfortable with their friendly support staffs.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 06:12:22 AM »
Without a doubt, the best thing about Hostyd.org is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.

Coupon code: 20OFF (20% discount)
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 02:54:35 AM »
ViUX.com is the best company I've ever used. Their service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is reliable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 05:19:25 AM »
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish. With Hostyd.org, everything is fast.

They offer nice special on their domain registration services:
All clients get over $100 worth of Free Services with every Domain they Register
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 05:11:08 AM »
I suggest you to give a try to Kvchosting.com plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 02:08:59 AM »
 I believe you need to compare offers and choose the best one. As I see 27hosting.com will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy service, high uptime and reliable service.