Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe ...  (Read 2375 times)

Gans

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe ...
« on: March 09, 2021, 12:41:42 PM »
Is it better to sign up with either asvhost.com or hosting.uk?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 02:26:16 AM »
Why not give time-tested and trusted web hosts in EU a try?
Take your time to look at QHoster.com server deals. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 12:50:54 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I know several time-tested and trusted web hosts: ipage.com, tzulo.com and hostingsource.com - they are very good and also professional.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 05:09:16 AM »
My site has been hosted with NetShop ISP hosting for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about half an hour.
Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)