Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: integralhost.net vs rockhoster.com  (Read 1742 times)

Gans

• View Profile
integralhost.net vs rockhoster.com
« on: April 07, 2021, 10:16:13 AM »
Which plan (integralhost.net or rockhoster.com ) would you sign up with and why?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: integralhost.net vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:08:16 AM »
Which plan (integralhost.net or rockhoster.com ) would you sign up with and why?
Frankly, I don't have any experience with the mentioned web hosting provider, but here, I would suggest some tips to select the right web hosting provider. While searching for web hosting service providers, the first thing you remember that what features you get at what price. Also, check the customer reviews and customer support. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. For reliable and affordable managed VPS hosting, eukhost is the right option for you.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: integralhost.net vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 03:47:52 AM »
The technical support at Rockhoster.com went out of their way to resolve the issue in a timely manner so I would incur additional hosting and domain renew costs threatened by my old hosting provider. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Kudos on outstanding customer service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn