Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: benefits of a dedicated server  (Read 3856 times)

Tristan

• View Profile
benefits of a dedicated server
« on: July 20, 2013, 03:18:11 AM »
What are the benefits of a dedicated server hosting compared with shared hosting, I find paying more than $50 monthly to be on the higher side especially for a new start up online.

aimeusdietger

• View Profile
Re: benefits of a dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »
dedicated server hosting has many advantages even if you will pay more than the price of shared hosting, but you can purchase a package based on your own needs to start with.

Kruassan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 07:25:57 AM »
what exactly do you need?

Mihovil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 03:43:35 AM »
The dedicated server is rented by a single client or company. This gives the company the complete control of the dedicated server, and also makes the server very secure, stable, powerful, extremely reliable web hosting server.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:38 AM »
Hi Tristan,
I agree with Mihovil points.
If you are interested to host your website based on dedicated plan means visit 9CubeHosting.com

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 03:49:33 AM »
Check out how long they take to respond. Besides speed of responses, check to see if they are technically competent. You wouldn't want to sign up for a host that is run by a bunch of salesmen who only know how to sell and not fix problems.

You can get nice dedicated servers at Glowhost.com - server stability is perfect.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

viiviemilia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 09:03:06 AM »
If you have only one website, a shared hosting can be a good option for you but if you have more than a 100 websites like me in one server, you really need a good dedicated server.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 04:19:15 AM »
   I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 12:27:32 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Exmasters.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 03:16:08 AM »
 I would like to say ChicagoVPS.net is the host you've been looking for. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing.