Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: benefits of a dedicated server  (Read 27620 times)

Tristan

• View Profile
benefits of a dedicated server
« on: July 20, 2013, 03:18:11 AM »
What are the benefits of a dedicated server hosting compared with shared hosting, I find paying more than $50 monthly to be on the higher side especially for a new start up online.

aimeusdietger

• View Profile
Re: benefits of a dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »
dedicated server hosting has many advantages even if you will pay more than the price of shared hosting, but you can purchase a package based on your own needs to start with.

Mihovil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 03:43:35 AM »
The dedicated server is rented by a single client or company. This gives the company the complete control of the dedicated server, and also makes the server very secure, stable, powerful, extremely reliable web hosting server.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:38 AM »
Hi Tristan,
I agree with Mihovil points.
If you are interested to host your website based on dedicated plan means visit 9CubeHosting.com

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 03:49:33 AM »
Check out how long they take to respond. Besides speed of responses, check to see if they are technically competent. You wouldn't want to sign up for a host that is run by a bunch of salesmen who only know how to sell and not fix problems.

You can get nice dedicated servers at Glowhost.com - server stability is perfect.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

viiviemilia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 09:03:06 AM »
If you have only one website, a shared hosting can be a good option for you but if you have more than a 100 websites like me in one server, you really need a good dedicated server.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 04:19:15 AM »
   I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 12:27:32 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Exmasters.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 03:16:08 AM »
 I would like to say ChicagoVPS.net is the host you've been looking for. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing.

nikolagronc

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 06:52:41 AM »
If you have only one website, a shared hosting can be a good option for you but if you have more than a 100 websites like me in one server, you really need a good dedicated server. Bathmate Hydromax

Yeah this the thread i was looking for but i am late but still love you hosting never got crashed (Y)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 09:09:44 PM »
Some advantages of choosing a dedicated hosting provider are:
Server resources are not shared. When you choose a dedicated hosting provider, you get the full resources of single server. ...
Enhanced performance and security. ...
Flexibility. ...
Unique IP address. ...
No overhead for purchasing or maintaining equipment.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Webhosting UK
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 01:31:10 AM »
What are the benefits of a dedicated server hosting compared with shared hosting, I find paying more than $50 monthly to be on the higher side especially for a new start up online.

If you are choosing WHUK dedicated server hosting then you will get following advantages.
    1. Fully Managed Servers
    2. 24*7 Technical Support
    3. Enterprise Quality Server Hardware
    4. cPanel/WHM or Parallels Plesk
    5. Root SSH/RDP Acess
    6. 100 Mbps Network Connectivity
    7. SmarterBundle Pro
    8. Proactive Monitoring
    9. IPv6 Support[/li]

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 01:25:09 AM »
Please refer the following article, which helps you to know benefits about Dedicated Server:

https://www.accuwebhosting.com/blog/benefits-dedicated-hosting/
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

joel lee

• Cheap Web Hosting Company in USA | VPS Hosting & D
    • View Profile
    • Global HostITsmart
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 01:06:02 AM »
There are some benefits of using Dedicated server which are as below-

Server resources are not shared - In a Dedicated server, there is no need for resources to be shared with other websites. You get the full resources of a single server, so you don’t need to worry regarding other websites clogging up the server’s CPU and RAM.

Enhanced performance - It the best benefit of selecting a dedicated server provider gives you a guarantee of maximum uptime of your website.

Enhanced security - another benefit of a dedicated server is that you are not sharing any space with a malicious website or a potential spammer. Dedicated hosting allows you enhanced protection

Flexibility - This is a benefit that I love that a dedicated server gives you the flexibility of customizing the server’s unique needs for CPU, RAM, Disk space & software.

Unique IP address - In the case of a Dedicated server, you have your own unique IP address. This is important for you when you are running an E-commerce site or a site that requires SSL for credit card processing.

poonam287

• View Profile
    • Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting Provider | Hostripples
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2019, 03:43:40 AM »
1. Sole owner of Server Resources
2. It provides more security
3. High Reliability & Performance
4. Extra Scalability
5. A dedicated IP address
6. Technical Assistance and Server Management