Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

benefits of a dedicated server

(1/5) > >>

Tristan:
What are the benefits of a dedicated server hosting compared with shared hosting, I find paying more than $50 monthly to be on the higher side especially for a new start up online.

aimeusdietger:
dedicated server hosting has many advantages even if you will pay more than the price of shared hosting, but you can purchase a package based on your own needs to start with.

Mihovil:
The dedicated server is rented by a single client or company. This gives the company the complete control of the dedicated server, and also makes the server very secure, stable, powerful, extremely reliable web hosting server.

jelly1991:
Hi Tristan,
I agree with Mihovil points.
If you are interested to host your website based on dedicated plan means visit 9CubeHosting.com

JDHD:
Check out how long they take to respond. Besides speed of responses, check to see if they are technically competent. You wouldn't want to sign up for a host that is run by a bunch of salesmen who only know how to sell and not fix problems.

You can get nice dedicated servers at Glowhost.com - server stability is perfect.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version