Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: How To Start A Blog [Free Vs Paid]  (Read 1610 times)

tk-hassan

• Temok IT Services
    • View Profile
    • Temok IT Services
How To Start A Blog [Free Vs Paid]
« on: July 01, 2021, 03:28:48 AM »

Are you interested in understanding how to start a blog? Perfect! You are landed in the right place. In this guide, you will learn how to create a new blog (with step by step guide) – from start to finish.

I know you can do it; in fact, anyone can do it from scratch without having any technological knowledge. You can easily start your blog and set it as a full-time job and earn an attractive number of profits.

Let’s see what you are going to find in this guide:

Why should you start a blog
    Free Blog vs. Paid Blog
    Step by step to create a blog

1. Why should you start a blog?

Blogs can be the perfect medium to share your thoughts and activities. Creating good content and promoting your blog can make an online community around your shared interests. Most people earn an additional income; others even generate more revenue than people who work full-time, thanks to their blogs.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/how-to-start-a-blog-free-vs-paid/

Akshay_M

• View Profile
Re: How To Start A Blog [Free Vs Paid]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:16:04 AM »
Look, if you are really passionate and lacks funds then I would defiantly recommend starting for free as something is better then nothing. You will eventually earn money form it but it would require some extra time.

You would mainly be earning through Advertisement since it would be difficult to sell a course or a affiliate product.

While on other hand, if you have self-hosted blog, then it would be easy and rather quick for giving you money.

But I would recommend you to go for self-hosted site, most hosting companies offer discounts for new customers and if you buy for long-term plan, then you would be saving handsome amount.

One last thing, I guarantee you that if you work steadily, you will get all the money back in first 6 months :)