Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS from hostsailor.com  (Read 8184 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS from hostsailor.com
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:38:59 AM »
How do you find VPS deals which hostsailor.com provide?
I appreciate any input.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS from hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 03:54:15 AM »
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Hostyd.org VPS hosting deals.
They look quite good, their pricing starts from $13.95/mo. Their hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Coupon code: 20OFF (20% discount)
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 02:55:30 AM »
    I can say webhostingzone.org is perfect fit for your needs. They have fast vps plans and reasonable prices. Support staff is skilled and polite. Get 30% off with coupon 30OffVPS

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 02:54:46 AM »
I know that with Redswitches.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 05:41:24 AM »
You can trust QHoster.com as they have stable servers and offer nice vps hosting deals.
Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 02:49:12 AM »
If you are in search of quality vps I can name AJKservers. You will receive featured plans for low price.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 05:45:34 AM »
No doubt, QHoster.com will work fine for you, OP. This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
They are always there to help me!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 05:31:03 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers to make a proper choice. I recommend to use quality vps from Kvchosting.com. They are offering reasonable deals with stable servers and big variety of useful features.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 06:52:39 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides 14 days Money back guarantee, 99.9% Uptime, hardware raid10, 24/7 network monitoring and many more.
Servers are rock-solid and support is active and helpful.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 02:10:57 AM »
If I were you, I'd choose Qualityhostonline.com and their KVM vps hosting solutions.
They're offering nice Special: Double Memory
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 03:09:14 AM »
Thanks for your input, dudes.
I have decided to use hostsailor.com VPS deals as I have failed to find a better one.
Prices are affordable and their tech staff is active any time I contact them.

excelliesto

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 01:44:09 AM »
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Hostyd.org VPS hosting deals.
They look quite good, their pricing starts from $13.95/mo. Their hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Coupon code: 20OFF (20% discount)

I agree with you. Even they reduce the linux VPS price to $12.99 and its include SSD as well. The coupon you mention is not working anymore I suggest checking all promos here https://hostyd.org/promos

Overall hostyd is great!