Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Where to buy VPS with Bitcoin I wonder?  (Read 6753 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Where to buy VPS with Bitcoin I wonder?
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:48:28 AM »
I wonder where I can buy a VPS with Bitcoin?
QHoster.com is in my mind, do you  know how they work?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Where to buy VPS with Bitcoin I wonder?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 05:22:15 AM »
I love QHoster.com prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 02:00:59 AM »
I suppose you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from AJKservers.co.uk. reliable host with affordable prices and skilled support. Servers are fast.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 01:34:11 AM »
 I recommend you to go with AJKservers.co.uk vps solutions for sure. Their uptime and reliability are outstanding. Servers are solid and stable.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 02:38:02 AM »
Yes, QHoster.com accept Bitcoin payment - their Linux vps hosting plans look affordable.
They offer nice location choice: UK,USA,France, Germany, Netherlands & Switzerland).

Go ahead and give them a try.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 07:28:44 AM »
QHoster.com is decent and they offer a lot of attractive features like 90 methods of payment, free DNS services, 6 different VPS locations and many more.
Prices are affordable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 03:57:55 AM »
   I can say that Just199.com service is excellent. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. I like their low-cost deals.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 03:38:31 AM »
To my surprise, response from QHoster.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »
I want to say that QHoster.com is a right choice.
They have solid servers which work with no glitches.
They offer over 90 payment methods, instant activation,  over 100 domain extensions and adding more constantly and many more.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 04:46:22 AM »
 I would like to say Just199.com is the host you've been looking for. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing.