Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need dedicated server. My budget is $200/mo  (Read 6605 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Need dedicated server. My budget is $200/mo
« on: August 01, 2016, 06:43:42 AM »
My requirements are:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $200/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in US can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about Superbithost.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Need dedicated server. My budget is $200/mo
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 06:45:10 AM »
I've been with superbithost.com for just about a year now (I'm using their bitcoin VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.
I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 06:09:29 AM »
My requirements are:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $200/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in US can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about Superbithost.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

I have listened about this hosting provider but not used till now his server.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 06:51:47 AM »
I have been using superbithost.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.
I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 04:55:17 AM »
    I have noticed WooServers.com would be best option to get high performance server solutions. Servers are affordable and they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 06:33:27 AM »
Uptime is ok, my sites are running fast and I am satisfied. BTW, speed is much faster than my previous host provided.

So, I start thinking to transfer some of my other sites to them.
I am happy and recommend superbithost.com bitcoin offshore web hosting to others.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 07:38:27 AM »
Check out Veeble.org dedicated servers. The price for them is quite reasonable.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 05:34:01 AM »
  If you'll have server with highest stability you will be able to use it for any solutions. I'd recommend to get stable servers from webis.pt. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies. You can get 50% off using coupon webis50!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 07:13:59 AM »
To my mind digitalserver.com.mx would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable dedi hosting company. They have highest uptime I've ever experienced.

easyweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 11:07:55 AM »
Check out serveyoursite.com Servers meeting your specs and budget.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 03:29:42 AM »
 If you are looking for best server hosting you can use Exmasters.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff