Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to move  (Read 7761 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Server to move
« on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:11 AM »
   I am looking to switch from my dedi provider to other. In the past two months the server has gone down at least a half dozen time. Looking for something reliable and ideally fairly fast. Looking at Fragnet.net services, thoughts? Any other web hosts I should be considering?

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
Re: Server to move
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 12:42:36 AM »
What server configuration you need?
What location you would prefer?
OS & Control panel?
Share these details, we would suggest you some good options.
MilesWeb: Cheap Dedicated Server | Cloud Hosting Providers India

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 05:09:58 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options to compare offers and choose the best one. I know that Newpush.com is providing high performance server solutions. You will get high available support and reliable services.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 07:56:04 AM »
A2hosting.com has attractive and stable dedicated servers which have no downtime on their servers.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 05:42:40 AM »
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
I can recommend you to check HostDepot.com dedicated servers.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
I'd like to say that Newpush.com would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 05:41:44 AM »
Why not to give HostDepot.com a try?
They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 02:23:22 AM »
   I suppose you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Redswitches.com, reliable host with affordable prices and skilled support. Servers are fast.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 07:33:59 AM »
Think of trying a dedi from QHoster.com.
They have stable servers with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant + they provide  offer over 90 payment methods, over 100 domain extensions and adding more constantly, free DNS services, etc..   

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 02:04:40 AM »
It seems to me that crookservers.com cheap servers will meet your requirements.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)