Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hosting for ecommerce?  (Read 1926 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Hosting for ecommerce?
« on: September 03, 2021, 06:14:29 AM »
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting? Is Obhost.net web host good for e-commercing?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

marrysmith

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for ecommerce?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 03:43:46 AM »
Not a big deal if you want to start a business on e-commerce and I was looking for a person who can overview my off-plan developments in Reading and guide me on how to solve the issue before buying the properties need an agent to work with them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 04:03:04 AM »
Take a look at cloudarion.com and also QHoster.com hosting.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

==>> you get plenty of options, plenty of space and usage, and at a great value.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

AlexPhilip

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 05:15:52 AM »
I use Siteground cloud hosting.

If you expect to get a lot of traffic be aware that most companies standard plans don't work well with more than 10-15 users at a time. especially with a PHP heavy site like wordpress. You will most likely want their upper tier plans

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 04:41:24 AM »
See,
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.