Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD shared account from a decent host  (Read 6819 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
SSD shared account from a decent host
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:14:48 AM »
Kvchosting.com and ifastnet.com provide SSD shared accounts on lovely conditions and I don'e know which way is better to follow?
What do you think?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared account from a decent host
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 06:03:42 AM »
What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)

As a reliable alternative, can put forward a recommendation to deal with Hostwinds.com - these guys are reliable.

Their ssd shared hosting plans are feature-rich, pricing is well-balanced.

I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 04:59:51 AM »
 Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 04:54:16 AM »
I've tried many web hosts I can say that Kvchosting.com provides professional hosting services based on SSD storage.
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.
Pricing looks reasonable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 04:02:44 AM »
If you need really quality host take a look at hosticon.com. They have stable ssd plans with nice useful features and polite knowledgeable support team.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 05:50:59 AM »
 You can rely on Kvchosting.com hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 08:05:48 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 06:41:14 AM »
+ vote for kvchosting.com ssd shared hosting service.

I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help. I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 08:14:20 AM »
Thanks for all your replies.
I have decided to use iFastNet.com as their plans are able to satisfy all my needs and prices are affordable for me.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 01:31:13 AM »
You can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I've been hosting with them for over 7 months now and im really satisfied with the quality of service. The servers are very fast and secure. Their 24 hours support is responsive and uptime is perfect. They helped me setup everything I needed without any extra cost. Pricing is reasonable. Go ahead and give them a try.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:32 AM »
Go ahead and give Kvchosting.com a try. Many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them.

Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 05:38:20 AM »
   To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.