Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: help me to choose a right VPS account from ...  (Read 4772 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
help me to choose a right VPS account from ...
« on: September 12, 2016, 07:34:58 AM »
VPS deals from a2hosting.com and stratus4.com have attractive for me plans and I hesitate which host is more preferable to sign up with and why? 

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: help me to choose a right VPS account from ...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 05:22:33 AM »
I'd like to say hostwinds.com would be best place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 06:11:26 AM »
  As an alternative I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with best stability, responsive tech support at reasonable prices.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 06:32:02 AM »
Since VPS has had much better uptime, is much faster, and gives you much more freedom, since you can install any panel you want, it will be perfect solution for you, OP.

Well, I also know that these reliable web hosts can be perfect for getting vps hosting solutions:
 - KVChosting.com - Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
 - Libertyvps.net - they are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 04:19:58 AM »
Being on your place I'd deal with webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock and their prices are reasonable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 06:14:06 AM »
Why not to give Hostplay.com a try?

Their vps hosting solutions that are based on ssd storage impressed me a lot. Their server locations are:
Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 05:03:41 AM »
    I recommend JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.