Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs netdedi.com  (Read 5245 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs netdedi.com
« on: August 12, 2016, 10:14:03 AM »
Which VPS account would you advise me to try - from hostsailor.com or netdedi.com?

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
Re: hostsailor.com vs netdedi.com
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 08:51:16 AM »
I am also confuse like you because both are good providers.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »
 I know netdedi.com have stable server hosting which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 06:47:15 AM »
Hostsailor.com have stable servers located in Romania and Netherlands. You will be pleased.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
I am happy using their service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 07:30:21 AM »
 I can say netdedi.com is offering affordable server hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled team and powerful servers.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 06:51:36 AM »
With Hostsailor.com for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting companies on the web!
Their control panel is c-panel in everything but name; database set-up is pretty straightforward, ftp is no problem and the site has performed flawlessly since I set it up.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 11:53:17 AM »
I vote for netdedi.com.
Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance.
Prices are competitive.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 05:25:43 AM »
Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

I've been with Hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting for over 8 months, and I am very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)