Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Trustworthy VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1622 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Trustworthy VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: September 29, 2021, 11:46:36 AM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are full-featured and cheap.
Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easly deposit methods. I like their services.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Trustworthy VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 01:16:02 AM »
You'd better choose kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!
I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 04:40:01 AM »
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Kvchosting.net support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 02:51:27 AM »
I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. Kvchosting.net is a wonderful place for hosting web sites.
Support is usually great, my only complaint is that the original average support response time of 20 minutes is now more like 1-2 hours.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn