Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best and most reliable Wordpress hosting providers ...  (Read 1338 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Best and most reliable Wordpress hosting providers ...
« on: October 11, 2021, 11:53:32 AM »
What are the best Wordpress hosting providers?
I think they are: brixly.uk and simplenet.io.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Best and most reliable Wordpress hosting providers ...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 02:56:00 AM »
Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Trust hostingsource.com web host. They've hosted my WordPress blogs for my business for 8 months now and the responsiveness through their customer service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Best and most reliable Wordpress hosting providers ...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 02:49:54 AM »
I was recommended to try kvchosting.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)