Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...  (Read 2016 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...
« on: October 12, 2021, 09:23:24 AM »
Comparing VPS plans from libertyvps.net and scalahosting.com, which way is better to follow as I need a quality hosting service?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 02:54:21 AM »
I highly recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 11:18:25 AM »
VPS accounts from ASVhost.com and HostingSource.com can be quite good for you.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 02:54:37 AM »
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and rockhoster.com has these qualities in spades. Try them out!
I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money VPS webhosting service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 11:12:12 AM »
If oyuu are interested in buying a quality VPS account, try it from either hostingsource.com or asvhost.com.
I’ve been with these companies long enough to state, they have been flawless in my humble opinion. Their customer service is fantastic and very accessible from different time zones. I am writing this purely because of how helpful their staff have been as my sincere thanks for helping me, once again, when in a bind.

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 05:58:16 AM »
There are certain parameters that I have defined below one must choose before choosing a VPS hosting.

RAM and CPU

Just like your computer, to work smoothly, you require higher ram speed and a greater number of CPU cores. In the same way, the webserver needs special configurations for proper trade flow. The bigger the business, the greater will be the requirement of the RAM and CPU.

Operating System

Operating system is said to be life of any hardware. It is an interface which lets humans interact with machines. Therefore, the greater the quality of the interface the better the operating system is.

The regular updation of the softwares and operating systems makes OS more secure and trustworthy. It can handle new softwares installation.

Data Security

As I said earlier, security has always been an issue in the case of online forex trading or any other service.

The VPS connection allows users to use the allotted server space for personal use only.

So there is a restriction just like a firewall between each user, which rejects other users to use server resources of your allotted space.

Latency, Speed, and Bandwidth

Latency is the measure of lagging time when data is transferred from a source computer to the client server. Lower the latency period, faster is access facility provided to user using VPS hosting.

Response Time

Response time is the time when a user is able to use the remote server and access the files easily without any lagging and delay in time.

Backup Option

Every user wants a large backup option available when he chooses any hosting company. The large backup option allows users to make a backup copy of his website files that are important to run their websites.

Control Panel

The control panel of the VPS Provider must serve an intuitive user-interface so that anyone can easily start using their service. A user-friendly control panel gives a better user interface and a simplified administration process. You can easily use the different features and functions of this service that helps you gain more benefits with your online trading business.